SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Monday 18 January 2010

good news and bad - yin and yan!

Hi again - well as the title says I have good news - my sissix sale dies arrived - or rather half of them did - but they are lovely and I am glad they have arrived. However need to buy an extended crease pad to use with 2 of them so order in to cutting edge crafts and hope it is soon here. &
Bad news is that the scrapbooking crop I have been going to has ceased as the co-ordinator is unable to continue. It is very sad as I really looked forward to it each month and there is nothing else locally. Still I have a scrapbook to do for my grandson this year so will have to continue on my own. I will miss the encouragement of my fellow crop members though as they were always so helpful with comments and suggestions. 

I am also looking forward to when the new Tim Holtz sissix dies are launched as the preview looks fab - so I'd better get saving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome