SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Back again!

Well it has been a while but now able to get back on my blog. Welcome to my new follower "anniesplace". I  hope not too many of you have had problems with the Icelandic volcano - nature is such a powerful force that seems to remind us every so often. I hope it doesn't mean that we won't get a summer though.

Craft wise I have begun to get back into card making again recently - just as well because even though I wasn't crafting I felt I still had to buy stash!!.

Went to the Ally Pally in April and took a non crafting friend. It was a great show and got to see lots of lovely crafting goodies although everytime I found a stall selling Tim Holtz new sissix dies they had sold out of the birdcage!! Anyway back in Scotland and back to work so trying to work out what sort of storage will work best and give me a good work area.

I have bought  some more cricut carts from Custom Crops - so playing with my small cricut. If I find I am going to use it more I am thinking of getting a gypsy but will wait and see. It would definately make travelling to London a less boring journey on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome