SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Thursday 19 August 2010

Been a while!

Well back again - don't know where the time has gone. Having work done in the house so crafting a bit curtailed as I can't lay my hands on what I want when I want it!! heh heh

Getting on well with the cricut and got some new cartridges from Customs Crops - they really do some great deals and good service too.

Have been scrapbooking though with my neighbour and getting on with my grandsons album - I have to have it done for his 18th in Dec which will be here soon enough. I'm still looking for some of his old photos - I wish I had been more organised with them.

There have been lots of craft tv shows on lately which mean I sit and watch when I should sit and do - but don't we all sometimes? Still I have picked up some good ideas from Dawn and guests on QVC and the cricut presenters from Provocraft on C & C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome