SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 12 June 2011

sunday

Have just started my next batch of crafting for life cards as I dropped off my last batch last week to the local cancer research shop.  It's a good cahallenge to think up new ideas to fit the size we have to use..

By the way thanks to all kind comments on my LiM post. I'm not sure how you can build the message into the blog yet.                                                      
                                                                                 










For this card I used:- 
  • nesties
  • sissix embossing folder
  • floral topper
  • coordinations
  • text sticker coloured with promarker

 









For this card I used:-
  • nesties                                                                                                
  •  red ribbled card mat
  • kanban stamp coloured with promarkers





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome