SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 27 November 2011

New LiM entry - Week 43 - A bit of bling

Here is my entry for the LiM challenge this week
I have used:
  • a free stamp from Craftystamper    
  • memento ink
  • promarkers to colour in the image
  • layerd on to a punch out from a Martha Stewart punch
  • tied on with ribbon and a peel off greeting on the ribbon
  • added bling to the foliage
I have used peels offs as I have so many that I have gathered over time that I really need to use some of them up! I aee them and think they will come in handy and then they just join the existing pile as I never remember what I have!

9 comments:

  1. This is simply lovely - I have this CS freebie too. The ribbon relly elevates the cards design a notch

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just so so beautiful just love the design,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Bea, very pretty card, beautiful combo colours and very elegant CAS card, well done Bea.
    A hug from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love your ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this stamp and not used it! Like the design of this - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty - I love the way you added the ribbons. TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little card, lovely deisgn
    thank you
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty design Bea!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, so sunny.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome