SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 24 June 2012

sunday crafting

hi fellow bloggers
one thing about rotten summer weather is that I tend to craft a bit more as don't want to venture out just to get cold and wet! Anyway to day I have made a set of three cards - not sure if I will put a sentiment on or what sentiment if I do initially I thought a thank you - decisions, decisions. I used this idea on one of my LiM entries and really liked how it turned out.  The colours are really bright and summery. I have had this kaleidoscope ink pad for about 6yrs and it is still really juicy.



 I have used:
  • a stamp  by elusive images
  • kaleidoscope berries inkpad
  • scor it tool
  • fuschia gems
  • fushia ribbon
  • spray and shine by crafters companion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome