SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Friday 5 October 2012

finally finished

hi fellow bloggers - this card has been sitting in my craft room unfinished for about 3 weeks slowly evolving in between other things!  Any way today I decided it had lain around for long enough. It is bright and cheery I think as I needed the colour boost as the weather is grey and the nights getting shorter and colder.

I have used spellbinder die sets mainly with bazill basics card. The sentiment and parcels are using peel offs and the gems are from Paperchase. The card was the pink bazill to start with but I felt it was a bit flimsy so tucked a card blank underneath so the pink is on the back and front. I am scanning my cards now as they are clearer than when I take a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome