SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Monday 10 December 2012

quick & easy card

Hi Fellow bloggers

I am so behind with my Christmas cards that they are all going to be quick and easy Lol!
For this one I have embossed the mat with a cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder that I highlighted with Anita's glitter glue. The snowman is a Panduro stamp and coloured with promarkers. I have used Spellbinders rectangles with blue holographic mirror card from C&C. The sentiment is handwritten with a paint marker and the snowflakes are made with a kuretake punch. Another one down!

5 comments:

  1. Fab winter card. Love the snowman.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute snowman and the colour combo is very classy.
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! The snowman is too cute!! I love the swirly blue background!! Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love this cute card, like the colours.
    Simple but very effective

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome