SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Tuesday 30 April 2013

challenge

Hi fellow bloggers - where does the time go? Hope you are all well and finding time to craft. I have finally managed to get a card done for this week. We had to use a sketch this week's  LiM challenge   and here is my interpretation as I am sending this card to a friend who lives many miles away. I am also entering this for the Sweet Stampin challenge - "anything but a birthday"


I have used:
  • Leilani stamp from me and my big ideas - it makes me think of sunnier/warmer places!
  • memento black ink
  • promarkers
  • spellbinders odd dies
  • bazill bling lime - reverse side because the colour is more vibrant
  • K&Co mat pad - monochrome
  • odd stamp for sentiment
  • gems

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love image and colours,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute... and I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cheery card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really sweet card Bea; I see the sentiment panel has slipped a little from its position in the sketch, but it's a great card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! Your card definetly made me smile!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome