SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 24 July 2016

christmas card

Hi fellow bloggers
I am starting on my christmas cards so that I don't have a last minute rush :). . I have used a printed background paper and sttencilled on a couple of deer using the waste from a spellbinders die cut and wild honey distressed ink. The diecut deer was then added with a stickles red nose. Glossy accents added to some areas for texture and the card edged with wild honey ink. The string was dyed with the distress ink too and the sentiment and banner is by tonic.


2 comments:

  1. Loving the sunset colours here and the deer is so cute. So you are on a roll now...

    Keep crafting, my friend,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! The design is fabulous!! I love the sweet deer!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome