SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Monday 7 November 2016

using a spellbinders stencil

Hi fellow bloggers - hope you are all getting some crafty time. This card is one I made using a spellbinders metal stencil/embossing die and I really like it.
I have used distress inks for colouring in and die cut butterflies using a sizzix thinlit from the big shot plus starter kit.  The background die cut is one from Anna Griffin.The sentiment is a stamp by tonic.
I am entering it the following challenge
lilpatchofcraftyfriends-anything goes.


Happy crafting

4 comments:

  1. Bea, this is very beautiful and what I like most here is the synchronicity of colours. The dreamy background looks perfect with the stencils and the butterfly. I also love the picture quality here and in the canvas.
    How was Vietnam? We visited Ho Chi Min city some years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! The stenciled background looks amazing!! I love the colors and the beautiful butterflies!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, love the background
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning background colors and I adore those butterflies. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome