SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 20 February 2011

Sweet Stamping Challenge

Here is my entry for the sweet stamping challenge  - red, white and blue - this week. These colours always make me think of nautical things so thats what I have used as a stamp. I have used a 6" square card and used sizzlits backing paper in stripes  for the background and red for the large nestie circle. The stamp is a 4 sided cube stamp from Judikins. I used 2 of the stamps - stamping the boat first then masking it to put in the background and a 2nd set of seagulls. The edge is finished with a red grosgrain ribbon and the bottom edge is the fiskars threading water punch.

1 comment:

  1. great mans card, love the image and the colours:)

    thank you for visiting my blog:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome