SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Monday 21 February 2011

Inspired by Eileen Hull


front on

Hi again
top view

brad fixers

This is my take on Eileen Hull's sissix die  - ruffled cupcake. This is a great die and I have made it as a present for my friend Elsie and have put a piece of jewellery under the crumpled tissue paper "icing". I am sure I will use this die quite a lot. I cut it out of mountboard and stamped with a small peg stamp flower using chalk ink. I joined the edges using flower design brads and lined and topped the gift with red crumpled tissue and topped it off with a handmade flower, I have taken 3 pix to show the different parts.


1 comment:

  1. Beadee- this is an adorable project and what a great idea to use the cupcake as a gift box for your friend. That's funny- my Grandma's name was Elsie! Thanks for using my die :-) and glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome