SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Wednesday 28 December 2011

fed up with poor service

I am really getting fed up with co's who take your money and then don't answer any emails when your order doesn't arrive. I ordered a craft book through amazon but the seller was abebooks some months ago now. I was patient because it was coming from the USA but now 3 months later and 3 emails asking what is happening - nothing. No  book, no explanation nor apology - have decided not to buy through amazon again and certainly not from the seller abebooks.  There are plenty of good co's out there who do give good service but I think I will make more of a fuss about poor service/no service and if I get no reply will tell everyone about it. Right rant over!!

2 comments:

  1. get in touch with Amazon them selves they should be able to help and if you paid by pay pal you should be able to get your money back if you get in touch with them too
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacki I will give that a go

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome