I also used a Joy die which gives you two parts so I inked through the frame edge with the aqua ink and embossed to give a bit of definition to the circle which is raised on sticky pads. Then jsut used a corner rounder punch to finish off.
I have used:
- an orphan dog stamp with flowers in his mouth + orphan squiggle
- a sentiment from a Debbi Moore designs set
- acqua petal point ink pad
- matching cosmic embossing powder.
- Joy craft die that gives you a central circle and a scalloped frame from the same die.