SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Saturday 11 February 2012

uisng odds and ends

Hi fellow blogger - 
still keeping to my resolution to use my stash - don't seem to be making much of a dent thought! anyway as I think thankyou cards are always useful have made another one here. I have used:
  • K&Co paper from a big paper pack
  • lidl's card in purple - run through a crimper
  • C&C pearlescent card in pale pink
  • Nesties - ovals and scalloped ovals
  • tim holtz on the edge scallop
  • acetate butterfly
  • thankyou stamp from debbi moore designs wedding set

1 comment:

  1. That butterfly is so eye-catching and thank you cards are always good to have in store...
    I love thank you cards because they make me kind of feel grateful. Sorry if that sounds like waffle.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome