- Bazill card for the base, the ribbon banner and the foliage
- nesties wings of hope butterfly die cut twice
- K&Co paper
- cheery lynn trellis die cut from ivory centura pearl
- nesties foliage dies
- fabric orchid flower
- rain drops for the butterfly body and the little flower centre
- organza ribbon
- part of a clarity corner stamp embossed in antique gold
Sunday, 22 April 2012
That cheery lynn trellis again!
Here is my second post for today and using some of the dies I got from the SECC in March and the bazill bargain stack from QVC.