SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 22 April 2012

That cheery lynn trellis again!

Here is my second post for today and using some of the dies I got from the SECC in March and the bazill bargain stack from QVC.
This card took weeks to complete as I had to search through my stash for things I wanted. I have used: 
  • Bazill card for the base, the ribbon banner and the foliage
  • nesties wings of hope butterfly die cut twice
  • K&Co paper
  • cheery lynn trellis die cut from ivory centura pearl
  • nesties foliage dies
  • fabric orchid flower
  • rain drops for the butterfly body and the little flower centre
  • organza ribbon
  • part of a clarity corner stamp embossed in antique gold

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, so beautiful, Bea!! I love the trellis die and the butterfly is gorgeous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome