SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Wednesday 4 April 2012

WOW - got a fab suprise today

Hi again fellow bloggers forgot to post this post!! I received a fab suprise today from Eileen Hull a designer of dies for Sizzix  http://eileenhull.blogspot.co.uk.  Why not check out her blog - loads of inspiration on there. She informed me that I had won one of her fringed flower dies - how great is that? especially as the weather is cold and miserable after our heatwave last week.

I love my bigshot and all the dies I use with it. Sizzix ones though are the only ones I can depend on to cut through thick materials and fabric so love adding to them. Can't wait to play with the new die though as I love the flower dies with fabric and have others including the tattered floral from Tim Holtz collection.

1 comment:

  1. Hey what a nice surprise!! Very happy for you :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome