SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 16 September 2012

LiM 85

Hi fellow bloggers - here we are again with a LiM challenge of the wee. This time we were asked to use an oval. I used a spellbinders scalloped oval as a mat and then a spellbinders beaded oval for my stamped image. I have kept to a mainly monochrome palette for this as I have used grey shadow ink for the beaded oval, Dove grey stazon for the sentiment and black and white card.

The stamped image is a kanban stamp and I have used a puple and green inks and masked for one extra flower head. The gems are from a creative pack and the sentiment is an old one from C&C.

Not so happy with the photo I think I will go back to scanning my cards as the image is better than my photography!

7 comments:

  1. Smashing and the purple is always going to be a winner with me!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty stamp!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Bea, gorgeous card, i love your dies and the soft colour is beautiful!.Take photos to a shine card is very difficult and never look like in real life.Godd work.
    Hugs from Palma and have a nice week:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a super image Bea
    Lovely colours too.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is such a stylish card, Bea, love the monochromatic appeal of it.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Bea
    Like the subtelty

    Thanks very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Bea.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome