SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Monday 20 October 2014

Monochrome

hi fellow bloggers
This card is a birthday card - for a friend -  I have kept to a monochrome colour scheme as these are the colours she favours.


I have used swiss dots embossing folder on the base card and my Scorit. I used a Paper Artsy stamp for the image which I cut out with a Spellbinders label die and layered on silver mirri card cut with another spellies die and used the holding hands technique to tuck the image under. The large back black and white  mat is one from a Kanban kit I bought when qvc used to have craft days! I trimmed it to fit and used my Sizzix embosslit alphabet dies and silver mirri card for the sentiment. The inside sentiment was using a free stamp from a recent Crafty Stamper magazine ad a spellies edge die to fnish. The stamping was done with a black brilliance ink pad and the edges done with the same ink pad.

I am entering this card in
The Cutting Edge Challenge 
Scrappers Delights Challenge - anything goes or monochrome
Seize the day - birthday

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the image you used!! Your friend will adore this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun monochromatic card! Thanks for joining us at The Cutting Edge Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee what a lovely monochromatic card. Its great! your friend is so going to love this. Thanks for joining us this week at Scrappers Delights with our A/G with a monochrome twist. Best wishes Anita DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome