SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Monday 6 October 2014

Sizzix heart & locket die again


Hi fellow bloggers - just a card today as treated myself to an overlocker and ned to clear some sapce in the craft room to play with it !! I should learn to clear as I go but it never happens. Anyway as I like this die and it is a good size to not need a lot of additional embellishments I have tried the reverse of the colours I used before with the locket cut in red foam and the heart in /black card. This time I have also used the largest of the heart circles by spellbinders as a mat in black then cutting several pieces from the foam wasted and piecing them together to give the impression of another mat for dimension. The background on the base card is another made bit dabbing the hero arts grey shadow stamp . I have also used the tiny hearts from the circle die for confetti inside the card.

I am enterng this card in the  http://cateredcrop.com challenge  - seeing red




2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the dies you used!! And how creative to use the confetti hearts inside!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome