SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Inspiration from Sue Wilson

Hi again - my second card this morning is one that I took some inspiration from how Sue used new Spellbinders dies on the C&C shows she has been on this weekend. I rarely do cards in Sue's style but I liked how she used a flower day in one of her demos.
Although I don't have the same die it gave me an idea for one that I do have from a shapeabilities set I gotat the SECC. I have also gone for a bright colour scheme as it is May Day! 


I have used:
  • Lime green and bright pink bazill [I just love this card]
  • pearl card candi
  • Martha Stewart punch
  • dots and stripes ribbon from a set I got from QVC
  • spell binders flourish from ornate artisan accents and flourish set
  • spellbinders flower from snowflake pendant set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome