SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Sizzix Hello Kitty embosslit

Good Morning fellow blogger  happy May day- the rain is away - can I hope that today will at least be dry and bright!!?
As I said yesterday I am uploading a couple of cards this morning as i didn't get crafting at the weekend.. Here is a card I made from a Sizzix embosslit I found in my crafty stash - it is ages since I used this and thought it was about time I did lol [along with other stash items]! This started being my entry for this weeks LiM but decided it was too big an image to fit with the recipe they gave.
I have used:
  • Hello Kittly embosslit
  • pink bazill
  • white centura pearl
  • kanban black card
  • spotty organza ribbon
  • odd pens for flower doodles and sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome