SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Saturday 12 May 2012

Saturday crafting

hi fellow bloggers - can't believe my eyes today as it is actually sunny lol! Anyway took time to finish a card started for my friend as she has been having a bad time. So reminding her that she has support.





I had some of the card left over from the gift bag in my last post so using spellbinders labels cut out 2 different sizes and embossed them with a sissix embossing folder with flowers that match the flowers on the strip of K&Co paper.  I used another sizzix folder with the sentiment and inked with gold brilliance ink pad. The sentiment and large shape were adhered with sticky pads to give some depth and then I found chartreuse coloured gems for the centre of the smaller shapes. The base card is centura pearl again as it is so lovely with a gorgeous sheen.

2 comments:

  1. oh Hun,she will just love this,great layout and design,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Cheryl your comments are much appreciated

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome