SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 22 July 2012

another quilling card

Hi again fellow bloggers - I have tried my cuttlebug quilling die again - this time with metallic vellum. This was beause I am in love with the galaxy gold ink pad just now and have used that to make a backgound and also to higlight the embossed topper. The other dies used are leaves and stem from a sizzix border and a label die from spellbinders. I found some matching ribbon and inked the card edges to match. The sentiment is an Anna Griffin stamp.

4 comments:

  1. Hello queen of dies,
    Love your quilled flowers and everything else about this card... so sunny and so wonderful... happy t o be here.
    Will come more often as desktop is back. It is on a different programme now - Mac but I will manage for sure.
    Been missing you,

    Monicaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilled flowers. Pretty and summery. Just clicked the button to follow you! Thanks for visiting me this week too. jenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and beautiful, Bea!! I love the gorgeous design!! What a pretty card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome