SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Monday 2 July 2012

early valentine!!

Hi fellow bloggers - another wet Monday sadly - when will the sun come back?
Anyway as the craft programmes keep bringing christmas crafting shows earlier and earlier I thought I'd leap ahead to valentines Lol! This was originally going to be my LiM entry minus the ribbon and with a smaller mat but changed my mind and went for a slightly less CAS. The heart with the text is raised up on pads after having the ribbon attached -I think this would look nice with lace too.

I have used:
  • a large script stamp
  • black memento ink
  • black handmade paper
  • white organza ribbon
  • 2 free stamps from craft stamper [The text one is just part of a larger stamp
  • distress ink pad by ranger
  • creata heart dies

7 comments:

  1. Thats lovely. The central sentiment reminds me of a love heart sweet! happy monday, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by! I repied on my blog but I dont know if you know I replied! I am new to the whole blogging thing! My mum loves quilling - I will ask her to quill a card and post it for you on my blog. Happy Monday. jenx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing your mum's quilling and will check by later

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous, Bea!! I love the script stamp and the lace!! What a beautiful card!! I wish you could send some of the rain my way...we haven't had any in so long, the grass and plants are dying :(

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could send some Lisa!! - the weather this year is bisarre in so many places - I hope you get a break from the heat soon

      Delete
  4. Hi Bea. Thanks for sharing your great crafts. Nice work. Looking forward to see more. Would you like to know more about Scrapbooking ideas and scrapbooking supplies?

    Would you like to know more about Scrapbooking ideas and scrapbooking supplies? Here you can find - http://www.alacraft.com.au/scrapbooking-cat10

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Bea! Love the script!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome