SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Monday 30 July 2012

LiM 78


hi fellow bloggers - a bit late with this as I have been trying to organise my crafting chaos! - making some inroads but not naturally organised Lol! I have included quilling in this one as I do like the look of it and the cuttlebug quilling die is fab - I adhered the quilled flowers to a white flower from a mixed pack. No stamping this week as have used one of my sizzix embossing folders for the sentiment. The border is a martha stewart border punch and the mat is a nesties scalloped circle the embossed lines have been done with my scor it.  I have to do 3 thankyou cards this week as my birthday is tomorrow and getting prepared.

11 comments:

  1. Love these cards and so original, great idea of the twine, and the orange one is so pretty, love your envelope linings too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday for yesterday, I'm so glad that we can visit you now!
    This is super, quilling is something that I have never tried!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bea thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving a lovely comment.I love your card especially the embossed thanks i like it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely. Great polka dots,embossing and envelope liner~Beautiful card set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely
    Pretty colours
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quilled flowers and the lined envelope is just fab - it will make opening your card really special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card and I like the use of orange ... not a colour I naturally use but I might now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sunny colours and love your choice of dotty paper, the quilled centres for the flowers is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome