SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Thursday 11 September 2014

another challenge entry

hi fellow bloggers
In my quest to use my stash I have decided to be a bit more active with my crafting and enter some challenges - this is a challenge in itself as since I got my new windows 8 laptop the link it facility seems not to work properly - my lack of techy knowledge being exposed here Lol!

Anyway todays card is on an Asian theme and red and god are popular colours for this. The stamp is one from my stash that I purchased from Debbi Moore designs many moons ago! and is of a chinese dragon embossed in gold. The gold strip is red line tape with the same embossing powder and has worked out quite well with a nice texture. The sentiment is hand written and again embossed in gold. The red  background is matted on gold mirri card.. The challenge I am entering it is : -


Addicted to CAS

4 comments:

  1. The gold dragon looks so beautiful against the red background!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bea, loving the red and gold combo too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome dragon! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card ! The gold dragon on red looks amazing :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome