SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Tuesday 9 September 2014

No 3 using AG die

Hi fellow bloggers :)
Here is another way that I have used this die - I really like this die and it is more versatile than I originally thought.
This time I have used the outer of the die and cut it down so that one part decorates the front and back at the top of the card and one the bottom of the front. I have then used a piece of the scrap from the die cut in red mirri card to mat the sentiment on, The parcels are from one of my spellbinders xmas die sets. The gold card is from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bea, so nice to have you visit...

    This is very creative, how you have used the die.

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica good to hear from you - hope you are getting on ok with your new home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome