SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Saturday 20 September 2014

graduation card

Hi fellow bloggers
This is a card I made for my grandson who made us all so proud when he graduated with a 1st class degree  in Law this year.

I have used a sizzix die which I cut in two colours so that I had a frame and a background to stamp on. The stamps are from a set by Joanna Sheen which focus's on life events as I also have a set for passing yur driving test too. I have cut out the additional embellishments after colouring with promarkers and placed them around the frame om sticky pads for some dimension. The first class embellishment is made using a small embossing folder by docrafts from one of their sets[I think].
Enjoy your crafty day.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome card!! The image is so adorable!! This is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome