SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Thursday 18 September 2014

sizzix thin die

 Hi again  fellow bloggers -   Still managing to keep up my stash attack!!
For this card I used a sizzix frame die, cutting out of black spotted glitter card, but only used the inner which I offset with a silver version. The back ground is stamped using a La Blanche panel stamp twice. Thes stamps are so detailed and very light to use although you sometimes need to be careful not to catch the stamp edges. The die cuts were layered on the stamped background. I then made a floral topper using a part of my anna griffin die  - I layered two together using a dimensional pad and then added a black gem,
I think I may have set the die cut a little low on the base card - what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! The stamped background is gorgeous!! Love the floral topper!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome