SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Sizzix embossing folder

hi fellow bloggers
This card is using one of the half size embossing folders from sizzix. I think it is a very elegant image. I am tryng to make a real effort to use more of my stash rather than keep adding to it - or that's the theory!! For this card I used centura pearl a a base card - it really embosses beautifully.
I embossed a line above the sizzix image with my scor it and added 3 pearl gems. Then adhered Mei craft toning ribbon [to the gems] across the top and added an elongated ribbon coil to one side

3 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the embossing!! I need to do what you are doing and use my stash instead of buying more but I can't seem to help myself!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and stunning. I have this too. Thanks for the reminder, Bea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome