SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Saturday 13 September 2014

LiM 189 - one layer

hi fellow bloggers - another weekend and I am still waiting for the sun to come out to dry my washing!! However it hasn't stopped me crafting and making an entry for the LiM challenge this week.

I have used part of a sizzix embossing folder on one edge that complements  the stamp/theme of my card. Then I have used the waste from a sizzix thinli
ts heart die cut to create the background to the stamped image. The stamp is  to represent some form of beverage and I have used, one from my stash that I bought by Anita's, and is a romantically themed stamp that I have used before for anniversary/similar cards.

The backgound has been inked with a hero arts shadow ink pad and I have stamped the image with memento. The colour theme I have used is monochrome.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh I have this stamp but didn't think of using it ... I must say you've done a grand job with it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh like the heart in the background
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a while to spot the champagne saucers in this stamp!
    Great design!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and modern card. HUgs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! The heart embossing is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. The heart and the elegant stamp are great! A beautiful and elegant CAS-card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS card Bea, great combination of techniques
    Thank you for joining our challenge this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely take on this week's theme Bea although I had a job on recognising the beverages but all becomes clear if you look carefully. Superb idea.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome