SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 7 September 2014

challenge entry - hopefully

hi fellow bloggers
Another weekend and the Less is More challenge beckons. I hope I can enter as the last time I tried I couldn't link the pic so am hoping it is ok this time.
The theme is chocolate and mint colours. I have used light card from my stash with mint green card trimmed with a martha steward edge punch and matted on a chocolate brown card. I have used a sizzix stamp for the cartouche frame and stamped using cocoa memento ink. Then trimmed with a pale macchiato coffee organza ribbon.

6 comments:

  1. Cool card Bea ... I struggle with the mint and chocolate combo but it's definitely growing on me as I see how everyone else has treated the colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some colours combos are a challenge but I am trying to use up old stash and much of it is what I now think as not so useful colours! Thanks heaven for dies and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty and a great way to use the colours.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Bea!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bea what a super card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome